oDesk Sample Cover Letter For Website Data Entry

 oDesk sample cover letter for Website Data Entry

SAMPLE # Website Data Entry

Dear Sir,

I have experience in website data entry other task easily and having ability to give back to you fine results. I am a student of MBA (Banking & Finance).

I always prefer part time jobs. I have good history on oDesk. Hope so you will hire me for this position for better results.

Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks,
Your Name goes here

TIPS & TRICKS:

* Make sure that each cover letter you send on oDesk, is personalize and specific, to each job, that you are applying for.

* Never copy and paste your cover letters contents, as every project is different, and needs, to be
tailored, to it’s own requirements.

* Never Provide Email ID / Skype ID or any other Contact Info (This is Against oDesk Policy)

* Keep your cover letter short in length; four short paragraphs, are more than enough to get your message across.

* Avoid boring them to death with an essay, this will turn them off, from hiring you.

* Every single line in your oDesk cover letter should be written in a way, that will provide the employer an incentive to hire you.

* Show a high level of enthusiasm that you are accessible, prepared, and ready, to start working with them.

Wish You All The Success At oDesk.
Share this article :

1 Comments:

  1. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. I gave something for my information. Data entry

    ReplyDelete